Looking for a stable career where you’ll develop a passion for working with the world’s finest luxury appliances?
Look no further, because it’s a bright future with American Appliance.
Why American Appliance
If you have an image of an appliance repair company – erase it. At American Appliance, we’re more than just a repair company – a lot more. We believe we’re in the business of exceeding customer expectations by way of our amazing team.
We care deeply about our team, customers and community, so we’ve created a company that is focused on being better – better at luxury appliance maintenance and being a better place to work.
Our mission is to provide the best customer experience through genuine and personal relationships, so we’ve redefined how people perceive Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove and ASKO appliance repair. We take the time to train and build solid, long-lasting relationships with our team, and these relationships have become the key to our success.
Recognized as United Servicer Association’s Most Professional Servicer, American Appliance leads the industry through appliance service innovation. Our team’s strong technical and customer service skills and their curiosity to learn allows us to push industry boundaries – perhaps someone like you.
Watch our brief video to give you an idea of who we are, how we work, the qualities we’re looking for in our employees, and comments from some of our customers.
Is this you?
- Have unwavering integrity, strong character, and excellent judgment
- Enjoy challenges and the satisfaction of solving technical problems
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to earn our clients’ trust and confidence
- Are comfortable working with sophisticated clientele and exceeding their high expectations
- Are a self-starter who is eager to learn and grow with the company
- Want to work in an environment that recognizes and rewards potential
- Share American Appliance’s commitment to superior technical expertise and outstanding customer service on every call
We are committed to making our employees a top priority, so American Appliance offers excellent pay and full benefits that exceed industry benchmarks, including:
- Health Saving Account
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays and time off
- 401(k) plan
If you want to work for a company that cares for its team and its customers to the highest degree, then American Appliance wants to hear from you.
- Have current experience in the appliance repair field
- Display strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Thoroughly understand the electronic and electrical systems of advanced home appliances
- Have the physical strength and agility to work with large, heavy appliances
- Full time employee position, W2 status
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Specialized technical training and opportunity for professional growth
- Full health benefits, paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Uniform, truck, heavy equipment, etc. provided
- Employment as a field technician serving Denver Metro and northern Front Range area (see map)
Please complete the form below and upload a copy of your current résumé. When you are finished, click Submit. Then, please complete this assessment to provide us with a few more details on your background and qualifications. If your qualifications seem a good fit, we will respond within 7 days. We will contact you for further information if necessary and we will arrange a meeting to discuss our needs in more detail.